Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

It is hard to believe that a new year has already begun. Welcome to 2011 and my journey to be forty, fit and fabulous!

If you've followed me over from Katie is Passionate about, please bear with me, that blog is now going to be dedicated to the work that I do to help find a cure for women's cancers.

This new blog will dedicated to my weight loss, fitness and nutrition journey. 2010 in all was a pretty good year for me, despite injury I worked out pretty steadily until October, then I fell off the weight loss, exercise wagon. Boy did I fall. In just two short months, I gained back almost all of the weight that I had lost in the previous 10 months and that has completely devastated me.

I have realized that now is the time that I have to get myself together and get this done for me. I turned 40 in December and with that is the realization that almost half of my life has passed me by. I don't want to be on the sidelines any longer. I don't want to be sitting on the bleachers watching everyone else do things that I can't do. So...here I am...ready to go. I hope you're ready for a heck of a ride, because I know that I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment