Friday, April 26, 2013

Weigh in Day....

Friday's are the day I weigh in and go to my weight watchers meeting during my lunch break.  I'm proud of how I'm doing but this was a bit of a challenging week for me.  I didn't get all my steps in a couple of days.  I did get extra steps in on others so in the end it balanced out but still. I've looked back at my tracker and I've noticed that my activity points have taken a real dip in the past couple of weeks so I need to refocus on my activity level.   I've bumped my work day step goal up to 15,000 steps  and my weekend steps up to 18,000 as I need to increase my activity level. 

Typically on Thursday evenings I get off the train at 610 and head right to the gym so I can get a good 60-90 minute work out in, then I go home, have dinner and basically call it a night.  I wasn't able to do that last night.  I had a work call to be on, and by the time I was done that I honestly didn't have the motivation to go to the gym.  It was after 8pm by the time my call was done, I had dinner, and checked in with my mom who was released from the hospital a couple of days ago.  I honestly didn't want to go to the gym at 830 at night. 

My results from my weigh in weren't stellar, I was down .2 of a pound, but a loss is a loss is a loss and I'll take it over a gain any day of the week and twice on Sunday.  However, I know that I have to be accountable to myself.  I have to get my steps in.  I have to stay active.  

Steps for the week
Tuesday 13, 423
Wednesday  16,526
Thursday 14,747
Today 19,016

Have a great weekend everyone!  Hopefully the sun will continue to shine and we can all get outdoors to enjoy the fresh spring air. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment