Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Big fat Liar!

I am a big fat liar and I have to apologize. After saying I would be better at blogging, I didn't blog at all.  To be honest the work change was at first hard, longer hours to start with.  I leave the house at 610am and I get home around 630pm.  BUT I love what I'm doing and I would not change the last 10 months for anything in the world. 

I also wasn't blogging as I wasn't doing anything.  I was the queen of denial....I had NO time to work out..I didn't NEED to be accountable....I didn't HAVE to stay on track....   We all know how that goes and it just simply is BS.  Full of denials and excuses. 

Well I'm back on track.  I went back to Weight Watchers in January and started walking from the train to my office and back in the afternoon ( I had been taking the sky train so I only had to walk about a block.  I'm now walking a little over a kilometre each way).

I've been really successful since my return to WW and to my activity.  I still don't get to the gym often but I'm walking and I'm moving and to me that's what counts.  I found a great website called mapmywalks.com  it gives me a detailed map of where I can walk, tracks the mileage and when I get back I can enter my time and it tells me how hard I'm working.  I actually just downloaded their APP the other day so now it maps me when I walk with my phone in the my pocket.  The only problem is that I don't have an iphone or android so the app is a little shaky when mapping me out.  From looking at the map,  you would think I walk like a drunken sailor trying to find his sea legs :-)

Once I figure out how to embed the map I'll do so, but for now you'll have to take my word for it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment