Friday, February 4, 2011

Holy Smackles!!!

what a week! It's been an intense week, that is for certain. I've managed to get in some really good quality gym time. I had Wednesday off so I really racked up the exercise, and made up for missing Monday and Tuesday. I headed up to the gym, did an hour on the Elliptical, did weights, stretching, then came home and took the dog on an 8km walk. It was great, it seemed the more I did the better I felt. Thursday night had me back at the gym where I got in a solid hour of cardio, a mix of Elliptical, track and stair climber. Today, I'm on afternoon shift so off I headed to the gym this morning. I got in 30minutes on the Elliptical, 45 minutes of weights,including in the free weight section...which I now own by the way! Take that mean men who think they can intimidate the fat chick! HA! I say HA! It was a great work out and I'm feeling really positive.

I did however make the mistake of weighing myself at the gym this morning, just out of curiosity sake and I was shocked. According to their scale, I've gained 4 pounds this week. I'm not bent out of shape about it yet, my official weigh in isn't until Sunday morning at my house, on my scale. However, how on earth could I have gained that much in a week, when my eating is good, I'm using almost all of my points (I'm struggling with using them all since the change to the new plan) but I'm only leaving 2-3 points behind. I'm getting in good solid intense workouts. I mean intense. I'm leaving the gym with my shirt clinging to me and my hair soaken wet. I'm just at a loss right now, but I'm not going to worry or stress until Sunday, then I'll sit down and analyse when and if I've gone wrong.

Until then, have a great day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the scale lies.

    It could be a difference between the two scales.
    Or if you weighed yourself after exercising and a lot of water that could explain it.

    Keep on doing what you are doing, hopefully Mr. Scale will fall in line sooner than later :)

    ReplyDelete