Friday, February 7, 2014

Wahoo! 75 Pounds gone!

Finally!!!!!!

After five flipping months, I finally, finally, finally broke that flipping 75 pound mark!

Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance!!!!!

It was a great meeting today, and I was really happy and proud that my perseverance paid off.  I could have given up many times, i could have walked away at any time, but I stuck it out....and what do I have to show for it....

A nice shiny new piece of bling :)

My shiny new silver 75 Pound Charm attached to my purse
So you may be asking yourself, what did I do to celebrate this great day?  Did I go out for breakfast, or lunch?  Did I have a treat?  Did I buy something new for myself?  No, no, no and no.

How did I celebrate, finally meeting that goal of having lost 75 pounds? 

Why I grabbed the dog and headed out to do some intervals!  After all I have a run clinic that I missed on Tuesday to make up for!

Angus leading the way on our 3K walk today.

No comments:

Post a Comment