Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sick Day!

I was hoping I would feel better when I got up this morning, but alas that wasn't to be.  I've started taking my oil of oregano and coldfx so hopefully I'll be able to kick this cold out the door in quick time. I have a lot of stuff I want to get done next weekend and I don't want to be fighting a cold to do it!          

 I ended up taking a sick day today.  That's right, I called in sick to exercise. I simply don't have the energy.  Even throwing in a load of laundry took way more energy than I had!   So between loads of laundry, a quick trip to the store and our usually Sunday morning drive around I've been nothing but a bump on the couch.  I've not done anything.  Awesome hubby took Angus for a quick walk so he's happy and while they were out I started getting dinner ready but other than that.  I've not done much.  I've had on my pedometer all day and I've only done 3897 steps.  That's barely a 3rd of my daily goal!  However, that's just the way the ball is bouncing today!      

I have a date with a co-worker to go walking on our lunch break tomorrow, I just have to hope that I can keep up with her, if I go at all.  I don't really want to expose anyone if I can possibly help it.  I may just go to work, put a biohazard sign on my door and keep it closed :-)  We'll just have to wait and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment