Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!

I personally am glad to have 2015 behind me.  It was a rough year, personally, professionally, medically.  It was not my best year.  I won't say it was the worst but it certainly wasn't the best.

2015 had me facing challenges with my health, my first running related injury and seeing the drastic reduction in my activity, which has resulted in weight gain.

It was a hard year for so many reasons. 

I'm looking forward to 2016.  My return to running is imminent, I've registered for my first half marathon, which I really do want to get to do this year!  I have registered for a 10k race, and my wonderful husband has bought me my running clinic to get me back in running shape and training for the races so that I do it safely and injury free.

I'm starting a fitness challenge with my cousin. In January we are doing squats and push ups.  I don't own this routine and found it on facebook.

 We thought this would be a good way to get moving and accountable.  We will send each other a text each nice when we're done each day.  If you'd like to join us, let me know your email address in a message and I'll contact you.

Have a wonderful New Year's Day!


1 comment:

  1. I would like to join in this challenge! I could really use this and the accountability:-)
    Djzmom06ATgmailDOTCOM

    ReplyDelete