Thursday, September 3, 2015

Hitting the rest button.

I came to a humbling realization two weeks ago, and with the great support of my Weight Watchers leader Mare (The best leader ever!)  I have hit the reset switch.  We reset my weight watcher information.  I hated seeing my pounds lost shrink as I've been dealing with my ankle injury and medication changes.  It was getting harder and harder to go to my meetings.  It was getting harder to face the same people week after week, knowing that I was gaining week.

I couldn't face seeing that number shrink, so we hit the reset switch.  I've reset my weigh watchers journey.  I've reset my activity.  I've hit the reset switch and I'm feeling good about it.

The first week of my reset I was down.  I don't know how much as I've asked not be given my number.  I don't want to know.  I just want to know if I am up or down.

When I'm feeling comfortable in my skin again. I may ask for the booklet I should have for recording my weight, but at this point I don't want it.

I think I've done pretty good this week as well. I'm tracking everything.  Every BLT (bite, lick and taste) get tracked before it goes in my mouth.

I'm already feeling better in my head space about my journey and I'm glad that I've hit the reset switch.   I'm even more glad for that stubborn streak I appear to have that kept me from quiting!

2 comments:

  1. High five on the reset! We seem to have done it about the same time… we've got this girl!

    ReplyDelete