Sunday, April 7, 2013

What do 12 inches and 42 pounds equal?

A very happy Katie!  I did  my measurements today and I was thrilled with what the numbers had to tell!
Hips down 1.5 inches
Waist down 2 inches
Arm down 1 inch
Bust down 2 inches
Thigh down 4 inches!
Calf down 1.5 inches!

Total inches down 12!
Total pounds lost 42!

Happy dance, happy dance!

I went to the gym today as it has been raining all day and I honestly didn't want to get cold and wet while I'm still fighting bronchitis.  I hate going to the gym as I get so bored on the machines.  I used 3 machines to get through a 45 minute cardio work out.  I did the elliptical - which is my favorite machine for 25 minutes, I did the treadmill for 15 minutes and then I did the stair climber for 5 minutes.  I also threw in a good free weight circuit in there for good measure.  In total I earned 10 activity points.

It's been a good weekend.  I ate properly, I got in a lot of activity and I've worked out a plan for the next week.  I'll be quite busy with work this week, eating out Tuesday night, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night with work commitments so I've got a plan in place to ensure that I stay on track.

It all comes down to healthy choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment